A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Today will be my last day to be promoter in jj..
LOL,
although that job quite boring,
no people can chat with me,
and all my supervisor is auntie,
not the same topics at all,but still can "blow water" with them..
after today,i might be jobless,
however we cant predict tommorow what will be happen,
maybe tonight just a call,
i straight can work as usual at other place,
because i have interview at few HUNDREDS place,
but all manager just asked me to wait their phone calls,
yesterday met some friends when i worked,
my friend will be leaving to australia for further study,
but he told me that he don't want go there,
omg,damn envy them..
I still planning what can i do next week,
i am boring and lonely,
couldn't find friends come out to hang out..
everyone have gone to pursue their further study ,
left me........................sam tet?haiz~
MISS THEM VERY MUCH!!!
My old friends~
must remember always keep touching oh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment