A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Finally is my turn to get P license,
there is nothing for me to happy about that,
i'm still dissatisfied with my performance,
i firmly feel that i could pass it for my first time..
However,its over,
waiting for CNY,hope tommorow i could get my P license,
but my instructor not sure about that,
depend on the efficiency of those JPJ workers..
there is lesser people who take the car driving test compared to last week,
make a lot friends at there,
I still saw an auntie sit for her 1st time driving test,
it was quite funny,
she couldn't touch the yellow line for the 1st time,then she was given second chance,
when she passed the slope for second time,she did it exactly the same,
everyone can be witness for that,
but the man-incharged let her pass it,
hahaha,
maybe pity her or else..
old aged is better,right?haha~

6 comments:

congrats!!! and glad to meet u there..really din expect v got the same instructor=)

Lol,congratz to you also lar,haha,nola,when d instructor wife call u,heard ur name,i edi knew that is u ler..haha,btw i leave b4 u passed ur test,so sorry..lolz..

sorry for wat wor..hahha..its ok that u leave early rather than waste ur time there doing nothing meh..heheh..

btw,my dad don allow me drive alone these few days er,he said i drive too fast edi...its vv dangerous..swt~~

they dun allow u to drive alone ni izit but still can drive la rite?my parents don allow me drive at all le..they said i still cannot wor..haih..i think middle of the year ni can drive but not not alone..haih

haha,nevermind lar,got license is better than no license right?its ok for our parent worry for let us drive lar,haha,if u be parent tat time, u'll feel it too..haha

Post a Comment