A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

I'm quite desperate for tommorow car driving test,
few days before,i was wondering whether i will fail again,
and get embarassed infront of so many people,
but there is nothing to worry about,
just a small obstacles in my life,
why should i wonder and worry so much about that?
there will be more and more obstacles that i need to face in my future life..
I just hope tommorow everything will be alright as usual,
if I fXXX again,i still can retake the test,
maybe my luck really still don't stand at my side~
i have to accept it too..[touchwood]
my parents always give me advise,don't so easy to give up...
Today I just went back from jusco again,
yay,i'm confirm to get the phone seller job in jusco,
well,it's quite tough that i have to memorize all phone's function and model,
and i have to operate any phone which customers demand it..
Its still okay for me,
everything also need learn from basic,
I just hope i wont addict to new model handphone,
must always remember that I have to keep my salary for my future studies~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment