A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Already few days didn't gamble,cant stand it..lol..
as usual i went to work today,
but i come earlier,meet my friends...
walk with that chewing gum really suffering,
my pant so dirty now,still don't know bleach the pant can work or not er..
help that person carry the boxes till so sun fu ler,walk here walk there,still whack by that person..
MY 2nd day work finally got sales ler,
but i have made a big mistakes,
i give the new phone around rm2XXX to customers,
then i walk to my headquarter take new stocks,left customers at the counter play the new phone..
if the customers dishonest,they may get the phone and run..
that time i have to compensate RM2XXX!!!!!!
i cant imagine that..high risk for this job..
today was a great lessons for me,i will be more careful..
hope my commission can get more and more,
then i can spend u guys eat after i get salary..
so u guys must remember buy handphones from me ya!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment