A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

First day of being jobless,
the feelings quite nice,
because there is nothing to do at home,
helping mom sweep floor and etc,
just a boring work,
my mom scolded me,because i slep until 12pm only wake up..
whoa,long time didn't sleep until so late..
then i went to jusco again,
looking for job..
It was awkward when i pass through adidas shop,
all staff looking at me,
bcz I have promise them to work noon shiff,but i didn't made it..
hahahaha..
however,i will no longer be jobless..
soon,i will sell handphone in jusco..
although this job's salary not so high,still can accept..
furthermore it is more relax than be promoter,
just sit over there serve customers,
and try new model nokia phones..
that's my favouriteeeeee~~
plus I no need to hide my phone to sms or chat with friends..
however,its still under jusco company,
I can't keep my hair long,
jusco rules quite strict too..
Hope tonight nightmare will not invade into my dreams again..
why I keep thinking the scene where i fail my car driving test?..
I HATE failure!!!
I don wan fail again!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment