A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

P-license!!finally i can get 'you' in my hand right now..
today after went to buy clothes,
I straight go to JPJ there,
so excited to get license,quite crowded at that time,
I have to stand and wait for my turn,
don hope will get disappointment bcz of their workers haven't key in my record,
but i'm wrong,didn't expect their efficiency is so fast...
YAY!!I finally can drive as i have wait to get this so long..
however,
i think my dad don't allow me drive alone,
he feels that i drive car until so fast,
and scolded me i sure get accident if i continue drive like that..=.=''
HOPE i can persuade him that i can drive alone during night time..
not so convenient at all if my parent fetch me to places where i want..

0 comments:

Post a Comment