A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

OMG!!!
I can't believe that i fail my car driving test!!!!
just a
silly mistake make me fail it,
i shouldn't act smart that time,
but that kancil car absolutely different from my instructor car..
i couldnt used it well..
Well,its over,
now i just hope i won't get nightmare tonight,
that scene i still remember very well,
all my friends shouted out when my car drop from the slope,
deeply depressed at that moment,
over confident which lead me to failure~
sorry,
i have disappoint you!!!
hope you're my 1st passenger...
3 more days i have to change job,
i will be jobless no longer,
i still hesitating,
should i work at adidas shop which have alot strict rules and unreasonable "law"?
but the manager ask me start work on 19th january,
i have no much time to consider about that..
if you here,
maybe i can solve this easily..
but its over for us,i really need to accept it,haiz~

0 comments:

Post a Comment