A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

As exam around the corner,
we all were tensed up,except me,
I still don't know why I'm so relax,online,
din even touch the stacks of notes and books yet..
Yesterday stpm results had came out,
and as expected my senior scored 4 flat,
i wondering why this year there are so many people get 4flat compared to previous year..
Can I be the one of them??

Today morning me,wai hung and two xinyi,
try to do revision at the mcd near super kinta there..
at first we were quite surprised because the mcd had renovate,
i think me and wai hung distracted bt the tv programme,
the environment is not so good if we trying to do revision,hahhaa,
because the worker there smoke,and it is vv HOT!!!
Imagine when you are sweating while you are studying..lol..

Its had been long time that I didn't step into the clinic to check my teeth,
and today I get the opportunity,
but not me..hahaha..is chan xinyi,
lol,she was so nervous and frightened!!don't cry ya..wakakaka...
but I can see how boldly is she walk to the nurse and let the doctor take off her teeth..
eEeeww...i can imagine how pain it is..luckily isn't me..hahaha..
however I don't know my teeth severely pain now..=.=''

0 comments:

Post a Comment