A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

You make me smile..
Smile is always the best..

13/2/2010
Yesterday went to sing at parade kbox with my F2-ians..
lol,quite expensive,but still worth,
because i shout until so loud for every songs,
just don care everything,
shout and express everything by sing,even my throat so pain that time..
hope I wont addicted to sing.lol..
I don't want to be popular singer ar..hahaha..

The next morning exactly 9am,
A simple football match with my old friends at stadium,
aaron chan,kee min,chee liang,wei jie,kar hao,tze jian,jun yi,kok wan,jian hua,his bro and jonathan join us too..
we were challenged by form 4 students to compete with them..
so funny when we saw them having football practice,treat this match so serious..
while our team player still haven't reach yet..lol..

after football match,
had lunch at greentown area there..
I start to shivering when i flash back the incident just now..
I order milo ice,after i drink it,wondering why there is something inside my mouth,
I still thought it is milo powder,
then i chewed it,OH YUCKS!!
taste like blood,i quickly vomit it out..
and i shocked when a housefly vomit by me..
Even i chew it,
the housefly body shape and its eyes still there after i vomit out..
YAKKIEE!!!
disgusting..quickly change the milo to coke,
coke in tin form,impossible a housefly will inside the coke..
yiiii..............
hope i wont stomachache er..hehehe..
then,we head to infinity play comp..
lol,blow water until very fun,'aaron s*cks'..lol..

The time passes so fast,
chinese new year approaching me for another 8 hours,
I shall wish everyone,
Happy Chinese New Year !!
and
Happy Valentine Day !!
for all bachelors,lets cheer together for single..haha..


I will listen and accept it..
appreciate every single moment,
thanks god that we alive every single day..
~tu me manques~

0 comments:

Post a Comment