A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

20/02/2010
Back from singing at kbox jj again,
wit f2 friends..
everyone squeeze at the room..
because ker lee,krystle and julliene join us too..
didn't sing much..just shout!!haha..
so eat and drink alots just not to waste money..
hahaha..don't know why kbox will control my mood..
suddenly raise to the highest peak and drop to the lowest level..
so unstable..haha..



Why I become so unreasonable on thinking something?
Isit I not enough mature to handle it,
or slowly losing confidence on begin a decision?
By right,now i should strongly support my perspective on my future,
I cannot let my emotion beat me,
I cannot be influenced so easily by what I see,
I cannot think too much..
I so hope I will not cross the boundary again..
I will accept to be normal,
as flirt as usual?lol..
no wonder i'm so called emo king,
the life with emo king(me) is effing suffering,
I can deeply feel it,that's why i always isolated from others..
I don't want my blog as dark as sky now,
so depressed,
later everyone don't want to see my blogpost,
especially the bottom right of every post..muahahahahaha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment