A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

18-19/02/2010
This two days can be consider as the most exciting day along my chinese new year,
the fifth day of CNY,i join my dear F2 friends to visit everyone's house..

hahaha,quite funny la,feel so relax everytime i go outing with f2 frens..
we do not forget our aim is to take angpow..lol..

but I still felt so guilty when we go to mr.tan sai hoi house..
we just like purposely go there to take angpow then we leave immediately after get angpow..haha,i can see how his impressions when we trying to leave as soon as possible that time..

because we had delay our plan in the early of morning,
i still remember someone wrote "Be Punctual"..bt......
lol..
then crash the plan at ipoh garden there..
average each home only take 10 to 15 mins..hehe..
we did take photo at everyone's house,except my house
..T.T..
I was busy bully my nephew infront of them,
"baby,suan la u,don act piggy face la" hahaha.. Self take photo..

and i knew we all lack of time,
then rush and ask my parent quickly give angpow..forget to take photo..haha.
hou reyn,wai hung,and I be the driver all the day,
from
buntong>first garden>menglembu>pengkalan>gunung rapat>ipoh garden area
total 13 houses if im not mistaken..tiring..

The Sixth day of CNY,
I join F1 classmates to visit teacher house.
.
haha,i drive my car,but suddenly don't know why everyone
drive too..
hahaha,first to mr.chua house(head of villagers)

while waiting mr.chua back home from a lunch,we play cards in car,haha..
time is gold!!wakakaka
mr.chua quite sociable,we try to blow water with him..
hahaha..
Next,we went to pn.tsia house..
quite cold at that time,but with yi xuan play piano,
had immediately warm the situation....LOL

Then we heading to pn.tong house,mix with usst-ian..
hahaha,puan tong house provide alot games to play..
can't take any photo with F1-ians neither USST
-ians..
because I be driver to both xinyi..be "water fish"..hahaha..

After all the visitation,
We went to olivenz celebrate Aileen birthday,
so coincidence met my nephew,and he is so "LAK SEH"..wakaka..
Later,around 9pm i join usst for yum cha awhile,
at dong gu ting..
because at 10 pm i go ah sum house..
do some earn money bussiness...wakakkaa..
thanks to pei,nesty,fok and chan xinyi for letting my wallet so fat fat..haha..


And after the outing at jj later..
I shall announced my celebration for CNY will be end soon..
I should change my mode..lol..


I wish I can make the decision..
But a decision can only be made,
if I could control my EQ well..
how can i change my EQ??

0 comments:

Post a Comment