A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

16/2/2010
Second day of CNY,
its my happiest day,during my childhood time,
I'm waiting this day all the year..
Because I will going back hometown,
meet all my cousins,
eat my auntie specially cook,fried prawn,'pig tummy' soup..
nevertheless this year i ate alot,
steamboat at noon,
drink whole bowl of pig tummy soup..
somemore drink alot tin or packet of drinks,diabetes lor..lol..
However,
when I grow bigger,the feeling of celebrate CNY getting lesser..
even this year gamble,i lose alot money...haha..
bad sign for this year??LOL..



When i have nothing to do,
why I will look at those things??
I'm not thinking else,
just trying to make myself be comfortable with that..
I can deeply feel how nice it is..
how you put the efforts on it..

0 comments:

Post a Comment