A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Everyone's blog also appear these words "EXAM OVER"..
haha,i think I don't have to rewrite it..lol..
two weeks of efforts for this 3 days exam,
I think I really can foresee my exam result ..hahaha..
first time sit exam in my new class,
quite tensed initially,especially Pengajian Am paper,
alot objective questions I have blank it..then i plan to sleep,
but when i look behind,from their expression,everyone trying their best to answer,
I feel myself embarassed if i sleep like that ..
Lol..the day before math test,I was totally stressed up,
because i had forgotten everything,
so nervous and i din study much on that night..
induce nesty lottering with me..haha..
I guess i have to find a way to release the stress..
let enjoy first..haha..

7 days left for holidays...
w
oohoo~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment