A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

~Thinking to the past~
Everything just gone so fast,i hope that just a dream for me,
will not leave any memories in my mind after i wake up,
thinking to the past~
which start from my secondary school's tution,
til u sit infront of me,
the first time i receive your message,
the first time i say hi to u at the roadside,
the first time our name wrote on our classroom board respectively,
the first time we were played by your friends during your cameron trip,
the first time i attend the same tuition centre twice a week for just a minute conversation with you,
and everything just begin perfectly,
i have to apologize for not giving you the best,
there is no ending for me,so i wouldn't let it just end like that~

0 comments:

Post a Comment