A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

have been abandoned my blog about one week,
finally i'm back,
and i'm back from driving too..
wow,
absolutely feel
HOT right now,
wanna jump into swimming pool..
Just now i fetch my mom to cut hair,
then in the way to the saloon,
suddenly a deafening sound come from the tyre,
I thought my car hit animals or else,
because that sound really loud,
and the surroundings look at my car too,
i stop at the side,and quickly have a look at the car,but nothing wrong with the car..
then i continue drive,
aisehh,the whole car suddenly so warm,
the air conditioners are not function as well..
Urrggghh,still have to wait my mom cut her hair in the car for couple hours..
zzzzzz...
under this condition,
luckily i still can manage drive as well as usual,
sweating along the pathway to my house..
just finish bath,feel comfortable now..
by the way,when is the valentine's day?
I really don't know what's the date..
Last week I just work work and work,
nothing else can i do,
everyday after come back from work,
straight went for a nap,
when i wake up,only realise i sleep until the next day morning,
have to rush for work again..
Every tuesday i work for morning shift,so i have the chance go to pasar malam,
However,every tuesday,
the sky sure become very black and start to rain in the afternoon until night..
I can't even have a chance to go out..LOL..
FATE~
the day after this month will be the spm 2008 results,
I have nothing to do with that,
if every night i keep thinking the spm results will be better or not,
that's will not change my spm results fact,
i rather put all my effort in my job now..
planning to study private college??or form 6??depend on the spm results..
don hope it will be the same as pmr results!!URghhhhhhh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment