A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.


Yesterday night i plan to spend my family and relatives eat supper,

for the purpose of my 1st salary which i just get it..

so i try to fetch them go out..

However,when i try to reverse my car from my house,

i just look at back,didn't realize my infront view,

then i quickly turn the car stereng into right side,

My gosh,i still didn't realise the infront car also will turn to the left side,

and continue reverse,

"BANG" so loudly,my mom was inside the bathroom,

rush out from the bathroom,and all neighbours come out to have a look..

hahaha,EMBARASSED~

lack of experiences which lead me to this small accident,

the infront car light and bumper drop off..

my dad was astonished and stun at the moment..

but i have no feeling at all..

i guess my parent wouldn't allow me to drive alone in these few months..

*blur*trying to put eveything back into the normal situation by using elephant gum..but still drop off..haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment