A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

My nephew so cute and handsome now!!!
still remember last year I always complain him,
because he always shout and cry so loudly..
when i was studying,he sure come in my room find me,
ask me play with him..
alerluhya~spm coming soon,still wanna play doll with him..
he is quite active and curious about everything..
especially leng lui,
he will non stop laugh with leng lui and play with them,
OMG!!!so fast jou learn how to "kao lui" already..
as uncle,i still need learn alot skills from him..haha

















just a few months baby~














start learn how to sit~



















looking leng lui pictures together~haha














start know how to "kao lui"~spike hair~sunglasses~haha














2009 chinese new years look!!he get ready to know more girls in this year~




















His name is called Ryan Tan..
anyone interested in him,contact me...haha...
*真正的爱可以跨越距离 只要我们的心是零距离?
nice phrase,
i so hope i can get that true love too..

0 comments:

Post a Comment