A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Just a simple post,
because i gonna sleep right now,this is due to the event organized by the jusco tommorow..
i have no idea about tommorow what will be happened..
My supervisor just told me that tommorow i have to attend the fire training at 8am 2moro,
I was totally bewildered by that,
haha,my audio visual department,
all the jusco staff include my partner didn't attend this "what we called latihan kebakaran"..
i guess it is quite similar with my secondary school's latihan kebakaran,perhaps..
So , i have no choice,
have to work at 8am,quite early for me,
because nowadays,i sleep until 10 am only TRYING to wake up,
struggle at the bed,lol..
scare my supervisor,although she is female,haha..
not so 'friend' with her..lol..
good night~

0 comments:

Post a Comment