A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

As usual i went to work today..
Everytime before i go to work,
i have to tie my hair well well,cannot spike,cannot make any hairstyle..
suffering..
all these just because of those damn blue waves,
actually they have nothing to scare about,because they have to work for their responsibility,
they don't want get scolded by manager..
anyhow,
i will be the victim..
that's quite funny when i heard an auntie chatting with her friends,
she said she seems go back to the past,
everyday go back to school,enclosed by all stringent rules in JJ..
for those who haven't work yet,
please don't try to apply job in JJ..[WARNING]

Today can be consider as a lucky day for me,
first time let customer spend me eat lunch,
hahaha,
i just help the customer(uncle) to insert all contact number in his new phone,
he so thankful for my kindness,
non-stop beg me,let him spend me eat at restaurant..
at first i have ignore him about half an hour,
but he still keep asking me,
I also "bu hao yi si" lor,
i tell a lie,ask him go tat restaurant 1st,
then i only go there meet him,
the main purpose i do that is after i order the foods then i can straight pay the money,
then there will be no reasons for the customer to pay my bill,
because i really don want let the customer use money lar,
But when i reach there,that uncle already order so many foods,
he is so polite,crap-ing with him at there..
haha,at last he pay the bill,couldn't fight with him when pay the bill,
btw i can save my lunch money..haha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment