A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Today activities quite interesting,
after physic tuition,we went to stadium play badminton,
hahaha,my turning backhand smash skills still the same,so yeng..
although so many ppl wanna vomit..haha
after tiring badminton game,
we plan to go eat "nga choi kai" at "lou wong" there..
at last 7 people join this plan,
hahaha,still ok,because ah sum the cinderella,also join us..lol
i wonder why these two restaurant "lou wong" and "ong kei"
always so crowded..so many customers..
Second round,
we went to oldtown kopitiam,hahaha,
blow water there,
include ghost story again..
actually the aim of this outing is to discuss about my class trip..
but.....hahaha
don't know why ghost story become part of my blow water topic..
hahahhaa,im becoming timid..LOL

I know its unfair for u,

why my action always opposite to my feeling..
am I getting used to it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment