A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

ITS really two years!!
two years before today,
I was surprised,shocked and astonished by him..
But then,its good that I'm no longer the youngest in my family,
because i have someone let me bully..
hahaha,i like to bully him very much..
purposely fooled him around..
did something that he cant do it well,like jump..
till now,he couldn't jump as well,
and i remember last time,I purposely jumped in front him,
and he is curious,then he try to jump,hahaha,
but he failed,and fall down till like a ball rolled on the floor..
he cried but that is very funny!!
Happy birthday to you yah!!
my dear nephew~~

holiday begin,
have alot plan on this holiday.
hope can occupy by you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment