A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

lol,back to normal post..XD
just came back from my class outing,that is BBQ at nicole house,
i late to there,because i have slept overtime until my parent wake me,
then i drive to there in a safety speed limit lar..haha..
quite fun,it can be consider as miracle that almost everyone of my class attend this BBQ..haha..
no more two hands,that is less than 10 person..
haha,funny thing that is the smoke enter the whole house,
those shirts and pants have to re-wash..
wondering how do I clean up the house by myself,haha..
these few days thinking about sincerity,
haha,how to prove this word??
nothing except sincere move?lol..influence by teacher..
can u see any sincerity when u look through my eyes?haha

am i too crazy about that??
untill i behave abnormal??sorry!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment