A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

The whole day,
chemistry lesson is the only subject taught by teacher,
the other time,we were blow water and discuss about class trip,
and the destination we get is PANGKOR island again..
congrats that i will go pangkor for the third time in this month..haha..
by the way,if my class trip successfully organise by us,
i think it is really an enjoyable trip,
because the trip really suit me,
isolate from hectic life,relax in that tiny island for the days..
haha,unlike KL,shopping,and clubbing,
shouldn't be in my holiday list..
hope everyone of my classmates could join this trip..
gonna miss my classmates soon during the coming school holidays~~


can we walk along the seaside just like the movie?

0 comments:

Post a Comment