A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Yucks,I hate to be swollen!!!
don't know it will take how long to recover..=.=''
Lol,today me n my classmates have been spend 4 periods just for playing a simple game..
i'm not sure about the game's name,
but i know this game really hurt ..haha..
both of my legs very pain,and bruises appear everywhere now...enjoy!!haha
Till noon,today was the 1st day colloqium presentation,
and my class was the 2nd to present,
haha, we were laugh until tears almost come out when we watch my class video..
everything just coincidence as we make this video..
haha.my class prefects came in the class at the exact time..and alot alot things happen just in time..
whole video NO "NG" at all due to lacking of time..hehe..
wonderful F2 product..haha..
love it vv much!!


maybe this will help me to recover to be normal!!
don think too much...

0 comments:

Post a Comment