A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

17/06/2010

Went to lostworld with usst-ian..
before we enter......
our hands !!
I think all the hands above right now sure become very dark,
especially me !!
there is a region on my hand there
that can obviously differentiate the dark and fair part..
but I guess,even if I become darker,also nobody
will realise it..Is it?
T_T
Me and Xuxu injured on that day..
but not a serious wound I guess,
so funny when i enter the first aid room,
nobody incharge there,
then the person who guide me there just so nervous when he saw my wound,
then i told him calm down,
I'm a first aider..lol...

Still left half year for the form six life,
thanks to USST for enlighten my life too !!

After lost world,we went to Kon Shong for dinner..
steamboat as we didn't plan before,
I ate until my tummy so big and round in shape,
everyone looking at my tummy,I feel SHY !!hahaha..
I take 20 mins to walk around,before I drive,
so that I can digest,its really very full,couldn't speak at all..
Lol,this holiday I eat nonstop,
everyone please called me FEI LOU !!
then i will automatically go keep fit..hahaha..

18/06/2010
the first day of my holiday to exercise,
I go jogging at pologround..
helping my friend who so big size to diet too !!wakakkaa..
feel comfortable as I sweat a lot !!
hope all the food that I eat could digest through sweat..haha..
then night go out watch football match with kee min and kok wan..
germany lose !!!
so many "cold door " match for this fifa held at south african..
like so fake..

good luck to my friends who graduate from matriculation,
and soon pursue their study at IPTA..
some are doctors,dentist,accountacy..
hope they strive hard for future as well as me..hehehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment