A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

14/06/2010
It's my first time to wear contact lens today,
It was terrible I guess !!!

My sister took some contact lens sample back from her work,
since she's promoting for focus point contact lens,
therefore I'm quite curious about that,
wondering will I look different when i put on contact lens,
suddenly "Fatt Hao" er me..
godness!!
My sister demonstrate to me the way on how to wear contact lens for N times !!
but I still couldn't put it on,and let my sister scold that my eyes so small..
when I successfully wear it,I feel that wear spectacles is better,haha
so I quickly ask my sis teach me to take it off,
Its really horrible,
I have spend one and half hour to take it off !!!
the contact lens just like stick on my eyes ball,
when I use my finger press it hardly on the contact lens,
It still stick on my eyes,
feel like wanna cry on that time,lol,
because my whole left eyes become as RED as blood on that time..
keep on dripping out of water..
On that time,I suddenly remember ng yi lin told me that my sister's promoting contact lens product is good but its hard to take it off !!
My sister still told me,if I can't take it off,
I have to go Focus Point ask for their help,
I feel that "errmm,its seems so embarassed!!"
hahaha..
until the time I use all my energy to scratch the contact lens out,
I can feel that my eyes ball relieve,
and I quickly throw the broken contact lens,
not sure of how it break,but I just know I'm phobia of contact lens..
Am I useless??hahaha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment