A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

15-16/06/2010
Yesterday visit paparich,its such a nice place,
I never expect that the building is so stylish,
the environment and atmosphere is different with typical ipoh building style..hahaha
Well,taste different food at there,especially the tuitti fruitti frozen yogurt..
taste good !! but the price "aheemm aahemm"..
having "auntie" behaviour when I choose the topping,
scare it will over budget..hahaha..
then movie with sing K today...
its seems that this two weeks really make me enjoying this holiday,
my holiday mode just started but then schooling day no longer will begin..
I forget all my aims...
before i get back to my track,
let me enjoy one more day that is tomorrow i will go to LOST WORLD with USST-ian...
WeeeEeee..LOL

OMG !! Spain lost to Switzerland??
I think this is an unexpected game,
and I believe those people who bet sure lose a lot money..

Am I good to handle everything?
I admit I feel uncomfortable when I view it,
but I'm sure everything will be fine soon,
tan ter wei so strong,won't defeat so easily.LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment