A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.


10-12/06/2010

Well,I back from the church camp,
and hugging my lovely pillow right now..
No doubt that I'm old,
not as energetic like previous time..
No more passionate to join camp..
Actually this church camp isn't like normal physical training camp that I joined,
however I truly felt tired,just a normal obstacle game could take off my spirit,
and surrender hope I can go home as soon as possible on the first day..
This camp is really differ with the camp that I joined..
I'm not christian,and i followed groupmates to pray,
and even I learn how to pray for others,and say "LORD" "AMEN".
I only could say that everyone there having a strong belief in GOD..
the speaker told us to pray whenever you face problem or need something,
and must be specific..
perhaps,I'm not christian,that's why I feel I'm abit strange and weird among them.
(doesn't mean to offend other religion ya !!)


Indeed the camp activities quite good and challenging,
that is night trekking and stream trotting,
I have been told to guide an aunty called aunty placida along the night hike and stream trotting..
My shoe is so slippery,always fall down
but then I still pretend infront of the aunty,that I'm strong and fine,ask her to be careful !!
wakakaka..make her think that I'm the right person to protect her..and my mission completed..
she appreciate me much!!( I guess lar)haha..
The things I'm not satisfied is my SHOE!!
other campers bought the disposable shoe earlier before the camp,
whereas me,xinyi and waihung don't even know it..
therefore we wear our sport shoe play games,climb hill,walk on the river..
the shoes are wet everytime finish the activities,
We don't have enough time to dry our shoe,then we need wear it for another programmes,
of course I admit that my shoe is SMELLY and DISGUSTING !!
yakkieeee~

Instead,I prefer the stream trotting !!
we have walk quite a long journey to reach the hill,
then we climb up,and walk on the river,
honestly its quite dangerous,especially for girls,
the stones are wet and easily to fall down whenever someone step on it..
and I have experienced it when I step on the stone full of algae,
Its worth that all the pain gained with our joy..

There is an incident makes me astonished and stunned at instant,
It happened just infront of my eyes..
I blame myself for not agile enough to hold it tightly..
and my feeling really indescribable..
I will not let it be my nightmare because I will make sure its still be with me all the time..

SUFES campsite


From the day I want to leave the camp until I enjoy this camp,
our life is to be like that,we might encounter problem initially,
but if we could spend the time to think what's the problem,
and solve it out,then everything will be fine,
Am I really understand this statement?

I'm trying.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment