A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

ohh man,
i'm not sure what my class teachers teaching..
all LAME!!
really have to find tuition for all subjects,
don't want regret..especially PA..
not confident with the two teachers,
mr.tan,
he taught me during form 5 malay(temporary)..
we called him "blow water king"..
no doubt my all ex senior ask me to get a tuition for PA,if the PA teacher is mr.tan..sorry,mr.tan..
while,mr.ho,
i kept on yawning during his class..REALLY!!
exactly like teaching sejarah..but a boring sejarah lessons when compare to my previous history teacher..
if im not sit infront of teacher,
i sure get a well sleep in class..
MUET>>DRAMA??
who going to do?LOL..I guess everyone will be last minute to prepare it if im nt mistaken..
I have wasted my money for buying LONGMAN physic,instead of teacher asking us to buy oxford fajar..zzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment