A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

DUKACITA DIMAKLUMKAN!!!Anda tidak berjaya!!!AGAIN!!
[broken]
i think i have been fated to study form 6,

quite depressed,have to facing all syllabus,especially chemistry divided by physical,organic and inorganic..
i have put alot effort in appealing matric,purposely go to putrajaya department send letter,
ask people who work in MCA(pegawai parlimen)to help me,write letter to education minister,send letter to MCAbut at last it turns out dukacita!!

initially,i want to cry for that,i make my parent disappointed..
but I feel that perhaps the "god" want me to study form 6 so that i'm able to pursue my study at overseas,
where local govt don wan keep our chinese in their country,therefore we have to get this minded..
on behalf of chinese,we shall leave this country,i'm nt racist,whereas this based on my reading on articles..
'WHAT for you study so hard and excellent in coco,instead you din't even get any offer for scholarship'..
seeking so many forum,
they have fed up with m'sia,I 'll learn from them,
try my best in stpm,get good result,
leave this country if i get opportunity,that's wat form 6 students should do!!
sorry for anger and frustration,excuse me for any inconvenience..
(MOODY!!)why i cnt get it!!!
A new life has begin..

0 comments:

Post a Comment