A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Happy Birthday to Soh Yi Cong,
hope the birthday song that sing by us will make you TOUCH !! as you have been elected as presiden of sixth form society..Congratz..

As usual,go to school,
finally divide class lerh,
L6F2 will be my class,quite unsatisfied with that..
i guess the teachers teaching my class not so good,
haiz,have to find tuition for all subjects..
I was chosen to get monitor,luckily i rejected it AGAIN~
be assistant monitor,
don't know why i will having this thought "joining club is hopeless"..
perhaps,
the jpa interview had make me fed up with coco marks..
due to my other state's friends who not excellent in cocuricular activity,
but they are able to get more than 8.5 points for CGPA,
while i have put so many effort for my society,monitor and others,
but it turns out to be ~~~~~~ Haiz..7. smtg points only..
what for !!why are their school helping them by giving so high coco CGPA marks..
have to pick up my mood,get ready to study luu...

praying hard:22th may,i can see these words "dengan sukacita,anda telah berjaya mendapat ....."

0 comments:

Post a Comment