A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Today form 6 station games is so funny,
although all the games quite lame,and easy,
really funny when all my group member participate and play like mad..
perhaps today i was just too "OVER" already..haha..plus abit thick face..lol..
so that my group wasn't so silent..hehe..good leader?
what a "good" group theme~~

Gemini~~~WuU~~wWUUuu~~

Luckily i have rejected to get any post for sixth form society..
i have to tell all my friends,"pls don vote me"...so weird when say it at the stage..lol..

Please give me the only chance!!
22th of may,which the day change my fate!!

3 comments:

HAHAHAHAHAA~GEMINI~WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~
The best group shoutout I've ever had XD

This comment has been removed by the author.

Aisehh,of course larh,
created by me dewo!!
no voice from u also de when i shout out..(disappointed)lol..
eyh,y i can't see your blog de?

Post a Comment