A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

SIMPLE ME

take with my nephew,when i wake up from a nap..
i think most of the baby skin is fair,not i dark..haha
,

outing with my classmates..
took at olivens during christmas eve night..
we having our dinner/supper there,after watched avatar at jusco..


hoe hoe also clubbing..world change..haha


new term..SH!!
SELF HIGH!!!


go to club for countdown christmas..lol..
we didn't drink any beers,
but the music make me feel drunk too..haha..


A short post express my perplexed feelings right now,
holidays coming to the end,
what did i do along the holiday??
study?absolutely NOT!!...
sometimes I feel anxious and worry,
am I studying form six,but why i just so relax,
this thought always baffled my mind..
whereas some of my friends who study college or matric,
they told me that they could hardly find a time to enjoy..
Lol,i'm definitely not emo or giving myself pressure,
hope i can dedicate myself,the future is on my hand..
i trust~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment