A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Long time didn't blog,
because my laptop went for repair..
I think this post i'm not gonna write much about pangkor trip,
u all can refer to my friends (hou reyn,pui yun,zheng hoe) blogs for more stories about F2 pangkor trip because they wrote it quite detail..hehe
lets these photos tell us stories..


haha,don't know since when i like to capture this type of photos..so nice for me..

haha,don try this at other place,remember do not pollute environment..hee


Eish,talk bout this chicken wings..really speechless..
i'm not sure whether trick by my friends or fool by KFC workers..
the chicken size is so tiny,but we bought it at rm3.00..=.=''
nevermind..DIET!!haha

Lol,Emo photos~
Am I potential to be model??haha
haha,i'm forced to smile and do that sign..

Prepare a surprise for pui yun and hou reyn birthday,
haha,i create a lot lies to them,so that we can go to prepare it,
i feel myself very fake..haha
but its worth and fortunately its rain after we have celebrate it at the beach..hehe

Capture at a temple named "FU LIN GONG"
haha,yupe,all so desperate find the "YUEN" stone,
especially four girls..so SS..
unlike me,so natural in this photo..haha

our trip and the year 2009 came to the end..
12 people for this trip cannot consider as many or few,
exactly half students of my class..hee
although im broke now,i'm still enjoy it very much..
~~waiting for Christmas eve countdown~~


Again the tears come out from eyes..
not me,but someone..
I'm trying my best to help..

0 comments:

Post a Comment