A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.



1/12/2009~3/12/2009
U.S.S.T PANGKOR CAMP

Sky slowly become brighter~
Its the day that we have waiting for~
Packed my things and feelings too,
just like prepare for a war..
Lol,the first day really exhausted,because all the camp stuff make us dizzy
,
12 excos have to carry it throughout the bus and ferry,
no doubt eggs and mayonnaise spoilt when we carry it..Lol..
I like this~(get from ha xin yi)

Along this camp,there are some activities that I like it..
especially dance performed by mei yee,zhan ming,and kar leng..
campers and excos hold hand and dance together,
the situation is so warm..
I also wont forget to promote the new song lyric "chang chang cute" edit by excos..
so funny that all excos SS there..haha..
How strong are our female excos!!
(don ever challenge them er,all so "malat" lol)

Lol,talk about this photo,really funny..
after take tis photo,then spread it over each other..=.=''
this photo is a prove for a game called "scene and clue"
just like movie CSI..im the killer..the couple necklace can prove
that im killer..lol
I just know i have to blow water to campers and create fake story to campers..funny game..
camp fire~

Night patrol
Now only i realized so many excos faced or meet those things~~
they don't want say out because don't scare other excos..
Actually I also realised so many weird things happen,
the 1st night,we really heard scream sound come from the basketball area there,
we were awake by that scream..
but then those excos who patrol didn't even hear the scream..
Then,the second midnight,my turn to patrol,
me,zhi hong,mei yee and wei wen,i purposely guide them walk to those abit haunted place..
then we met up with kok lun and xin yi..we sit at the ladder near camper's toilet..
the next day,zi xian told us that he saw "kawan" wear pink colour shirt,and long hair near camper toilet,when he is patrol after my shift..
I don't want say much,ITS OVER>>I'm in ipoh now..lol
last day of dinner..(so innocent let people 摆san台,rmb don challenge girl,lol)

kok lun behave gay again..


along the camp we try to be energetic..

the time we ride bus back to ipoh,all dreaming..its too tired..
this is the end of our usst camp..

Indeed,3 days 2 night really passed so fast..
I din take lots pictures due to my duty..
But I think these memories could keep in my heart..lol..

*阿美,I think i know how to keep my FLAGS..don worry to sleep beside me la..wakaka..
1 more week later,I will go to pangkor again,
*excos,i will help u all say hello to our kawan when i pass sk seri pangkor..
hope they wont tell me that "SAYA MAU MADU(kar chuan),BUKAN KAMU"..lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment