A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Yesterday suddenly a message from miss ha,
there is an offer for working at lost world tambun for the beach party..
And the salary is rm100 ?!? work from 6pm until midnight 2am..
when I see the rm 100 work for only one day,
I admit I was a little bit of excited but I'm don't know whether I
'm qualify for the job,
since I'm not handsome,neither tall nor muscular body..
then i get to know that nicole also going,
hahaha,she also wondering whether she need to wear bikini to work,
because we don't even know what's that job is..
so i fetch nicole and her friend to the place for briefing,
and the senior brothers take us to lost world of tambun for letting u
s know what's our duty,
we didn't even eat dinner then stay there for few hours,
of course luckily i drive to there,
after finish discuss everything,we can straight leave lost world..hehe..
so those who are going to beach party held at lostworld,hope to see you guys at there,
I'm duty at beer counter,im not bartender of course..hahaha..

can you see there is water shoot out?
this is the newly built hotspring at lost world.
Its cool when rinsed your body into the hot spring during the cool night~

0 comments:

Post a Comment