A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

I think I will not online for these few months,
because my line gonna be cut soon,
Just finish stpm trial,its tougher than i expected especially chemistry paper,
I was shivering there when I have insufficient time to complete it,
and I blank the whole page,because I was too nervous until I can't think properly what's the chemical reaction..
that's the reason for why I had nightmare continuously for these few days,
so frightened during midnight,
two big eyes blinking and looking to the ceiling,
can't sleep..............................................................................................




I hope I can be understanding all the time,
I need it,I really need it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment