A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Yay,this year i participated starwalk again,
as usual,go there meet my friends,
this year not so fun,because all my friends study at other state,unable to join us,
along the road, we blow water as we nothing to do beside blow water,
therefore,we didn't even realize we have walk 10km while we only join for 7km,LOL..
after reach destination,
go take drinks and play some games,
lucky draw was the main purpose that make me join starwalk..
we waited for quite long time,but the results still haven announced,
thus my fren gave up,and gave me his ticket,
after few hours,finally the results announced,
and the tickets that given by my fren won a prize..
i quickly ran down to the stage and get the prize,
guess what the prize??
lol,not relevant with my lifestyle at all..
I absolutely don't lk to camwhored..haha..
A digital camera,10megapixel,blue colour,tiny size,easy to hold..
here's the image...

2 comments:

ala...go starwalk meet frens...*tai lui jau thai lui* lar =P...xD

alerhh,i don gap lui geh,LOL!!

Post a Comment