A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Felt uncomfortable these few days..
Felt guilty that i gave the false information to my ex-customers when i work last time..
Honestly,
I don't have any idea for selling handphones,
the company's worker and boss din even teach me how's the phone operate,
thus everyday I had to go home and read those phone magazine,memorize those phone function,
that's why i still can't forget the moment I quarreled with a customer,
that time,i really don't know phone GPS's functionality,
while i still argue with the fierce customer,
sometime i act smart when i persuading "uncle,auntie" to buy handphone,
like bluffing them,because they really will trust what you are talking with them..
Everyday I just wonder would them come back find me,for their phone problems,
and i just like to evade from my responsibility,
sony ericsson w595i = no front camera,and i have bluff so many customer the wrong information,the model gt front camera,can support 3G,LOL..
until today i just know this model feature cleary as my friends have bought this model,

p/s:TO all my friends,you are fortunate for not buying handphone from me..LOL..

0 comments:

Post a Comment