A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

If I could correct my bad behaviour,is that good?
I really try my best,really really really really really !!!
but why the result still be like that???
and the worst is the time i receive my result,
not just only depressed that simple..
I'm not the one who want to be like that,
all the things that observe may different with the facts..
I just can't stop myself from behaving badly,
I'm just so helpless sometime alone in a single room..
I change to another person because of the test..
Anyone in this world is perfect??
without facing any problems in all aspects,
I would like meet him/her because I don't want to fail it and the things that I opt for..
Can the person come and help me??

0 comments:

Post a Comment