A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Another term of S S created again,
before that,my blog layout nice ,right??
hahaha,as i decided to walk this cute road~~hahaha..don feel to vomit please..

Well,my new term SS is stress and strain..
One week just passed??
I'm still thinking only one week I have studied?
but why I feel like a period of 1 year that I had been in the class..
Yet,the situation really make me speechless,
but it doesn't mean that I have change,
why everyone keep on telling me,"ter wei ,you have changed"!!
I'm still blow water,
I'm still tease people in kidding way,
I'm still act so cool..
AM I REALLY CHANGE??
Isit because I try to adapt a new environment,
then you all conclude that I have changed?
the noise spread through the wall,the laugh voice transmitted around the air,
while me sit quietly at my place,will i feel better??
I really nothing to say about that...



0 comments:

Post a Comment