A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Everything is end,
include my birthday,with numbness..
I have been successfully control myself not online for this three weeks.

10/10/2009
Lol,just because of final exam,i have to force myself study at library on that day..
morning till night..facing book whole day..
somebody said 18th bday quite meaningful,but mine just .....
btw,thanks to my friend's msg or wishes,some really make me so touch..haha(u know who you are)..........................

12-15/10/2009
The day has come,
well,i have did the wrong graph for ps..
nothing much i can comment about,
have to wait till the result come out..
hehe,the last day of exam was fun,
after dismiss school,went to parade and I suddenly become ji mui,haha..
but learn alot things lar,funny funny..
haha,train my courage to try bcz i din experience shopping like that before larh..
everytime just go straight on buying something..
nice experience..haha..

16/10/2009
today after dance practice,
shopping with my dear frens again,
hahaha,finally i have make a decision on buying clothes,
actually im quite "po ma" in buying something,
hahaha,have to thanks for my friends,
if not,i have to wait another day to choose it again..
until the salesgirl oso "shake head" to me..haha
looking forward for next week sixth form night luu~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment