A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

As sky darker,i totally become another person again,
Is there anything "haunting" me?!?
Why i feel emo easily in just few minutes and last for whole night..
you have no idea that emo is suffering,
I tried to isolate myself from you all to be steady,
calm down,
don't think too much,
but all the things just rush to my mind,why?
exam pressure?(impossible)
jealous?(why should be me?)
Always reminding myself that I'm totally immune with that,
Just a simple move,
I don't want be the previous DOUBLE T DOUBLE V,
strict,cool,arrogant and always emo?!?
I just don't want to involve in it again,
so please stay away from,don't bother me,
all the accumulated emo soul pls leave me promptly and as far as possible,
when I realised my friends saw my emo look,they scared of me,
I hardly smile at them,
A good night spoilt by myself,
too difficult to spend a good night with you,
i hate this situation...
DUI BU QI,
I didn't expect tonight will be so worse,
I wouldn't keep any promise for you in the future,
instead feeling guilty that i abandon you the night..

0 comments:

Post a Comment