A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Just get to know from my parent that my neighbour get murdered in his house,
oh damn it,what a cruel thief,not thieves is killers,
after get property,they still want take people's life,
wicked!!
according to my parent,
the house still full with blood,the corpse was left there for about a day without knowing by other people..
suspected he was killed yesterday midnight when he back to house..
i guess 'they' do their "homework",spy and know what's the time to take action..
yor,wondering why there are so many cases about stealing or killing people,
is government useless to lead the people?
retrenchment during economy recession?
I have no idea,feeling unsafe now even I'm stay at house..
all the time, i have to carry "weapon" for self defence...
bring parang??or pisau??LOL,like go "pek yau"..

0 comments:

Post a Comment