A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Today is my first time go K-box to sing,
haha,meet up with friends,
but at first,i went to wrong destination,
i still remember my friends have set the place is jusco k-box,
however when i arrive jusco and i tried to call my friend,ask for their location,
they told me that they at BUM city,
wondering when bum city transfer to jaya jusco,haha..
so paiseh,i went to wrong place,
and i have no car to drive,go to parade by taxy,
spend rm9 for taxy fees,
nowadays how come the taxy fees so expensive,sweat in the taxy,
the air come from the air-conditioner is warm,
LOL,service so bad ,still charge me rm9..
btw,its worth when i think i'm sing until very high at k-box...
but donno y couldn't reach high pitch when sing some songs,
especially the chorus part..haha..
i'm born for "K king"

0 comments:

Post a Comment