A Night To Remember

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

What a bad DAY!!!
today before i work,i went to toilet wash my face,
then i put my phone beside the basin..
SWEAT,suddenly the phone vibrate,then my phone drop into the basin,
which filled with water..
when i pick up my phone,i can feel the electric power ,haha..
my phone couldn't be open,and the battery can't be charged..
i try to dry my phone by hair dryer,but nothing can change the result,
tried many times,finally my phone can open,
unfortunately my phone "sot" jor,
music player keep playing eventhough i try to stop it..
Haiz,i don't know how much is the repair cost,
but i rather buy a new set than repair,
lol,
thinking of buying CHINA phone which can watch tv,
or sony ericsson brand...
zzzz...

0 comments:

Post a Comment